Mulewings~ TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 433 Reaction score 1 Location SW Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2010 #1 Found these while out and about the other morning after a light snow dusting. I liked the lines they made.
Found these while out and about the other morning after a light snow dusting. I liked the lines they made.
Goontz TPF Noob! Joined Jul 17, 2009 Messages 1,275 Reaction score 2 Location Austin/Houston, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2010 #2 Very cool. All the different lines and paths made definitely make the shot.
V vinniemac3 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2009 Messages 51 Reaction score 0 Location new jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2010 #3 sweet pic
Hooker771 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2009 Messages 332 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2010 #4 My guess is rabbit?
Mulewings~ TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 433 Reaction score 1 Location SW Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Well I did some hunting and pecking... and actually followed one set of tracks like this near our barn. They are mouse tracks...could be deer mouse tracks. I googled *mouse tracks snow pictures* and came up with samples just like this! Tracks in the snow are fun to try and shoot.
Well I did some hunting and pecking... and actually followed one set of tracks like this near our barn. They are mouse tracks...could be deer mouse tracks. I googled *mouse tracks snow pictures* and came up with samples just like this! Tracks in the snow are fun to try and shoot.
Goontz TPF Noob! Joined Jul 17, 2009 Messages 1,275 Reaction score 2 Location Austin/Houston, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 12, 2010 #6 The texture you ended up with is interesting. Almost makes it look more like sand than snow.