Myth BUSTED!

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This happened on Saturday during some very unsettled weather. It had just poured down in buckets and, when I popped my head out the door, I saw this.

Sorry for the cellphone photo but unfortunately it did not last long enough for me to get my real camera.

You will notice a distinct LACK of any pot of gold...

20200829_180846 - Copy.jpg

The gold was on the other end.

Dang. Next you will be saying Santa is going to be late this year........
Nice catch on the rain drops, just enough delay to show streaks and not just blur or dots

Last edited:
Dang. Next you will be saying Santa is going to be late this year........
Nice catch on the rain drops, just enough delay to show streaks and not just blur or dots

I'll have to thank Samsung, all I did was point my phone outside.

All joking aside I was left astounded by this. I've never seen a rainbow appear so close, garden hoses not included. I felt as if I could just reach out and grab it.

Actually it's behind that handrail.

@RVT1K my life lesson came early. As a young boy I looked out the window after a rain to see the end of a huge rainbow firmly planted in our yard. As I ran out, visions of all the things I would buy with that pot of gold flashed through my mind. Like you, those dreams quickly vanished as I stood there with the colors bathing me in light, but no gold!

Actually it's behind that handrail.

If that were the case, I would have been posting from my private island compound in the Caribbean...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back