N° 25

The first or second one I would adjust the colors and bring out the texture through level or curves adjustment. It would look great.

The first or second one I would adjust the colors and bring out the texture through level or curves adjustment. It would look great.

Thanks. It's been a while since I shot anything in digital but these were taken in RAW, so I should have enough scope to give it a go.

Enjoyable to look at. Where I live everything is very modern and new and lacking in character. These are a breath of real air. My favorite is the second image, the vertical 25 one, in color.

Enjoyable to look at. Where I live everything is very modern and new and lacking in character. These are a breath of real air. My favorite is the second image, the vertical 25 one, in color.

Thanks, Derrel; I think this is also my favourite of the four. I'm very lucky where I am in the south of Germany as there's a great mix of old and new to choose from.

The first works best for me. I might trim a little on the left. I love the more-or-less quarter circle in the lower right corner. The whole image seems to radiate from there.

#1 is a damn near perfect image.

Thanks, Unpopular. I must admit I'm very happy with how these turned out, but with such comments I shall have to watch my ego!

The first works best for me. I might trim a little on the left. I love the more-or-less quarter circle in the lower right corner. The whole image seems to radiate from there.

Thanks, Ken. I wondered if the drain cover should stay or not, and you've confirmed I made the right choice on that.

Most reactions

Back