Naked-faced Spiderhunter (Arachnothera clarae)

dolina

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I could have used a spiderhunter yesterday. I had a beastly creature in my bathroom. Nice photo!

Very cool image!!

Wyo... get one of these (I have one and it works great)... MUCH less trouble than feeding a bird every day!

Very cool image!!

Wyo... get one of these (I have one and it works great)... MUCH less trouble than feeding a bird every day!
I don't want to catch it... I want it to die. Outside spiders are welcome. Once they step foot into my home I want them dead, I want their family dead and any arachnid who ever knew them....dead! Although I probably don't want a bird in my house either. Guess I'll just have to stick with the ol' beat 'em with a shoe trick.

Back to the photo! Very nice - and a cool bird.

I don't want to catch it... I want it to die. Outside spiders are welcome. Once they step foot into my home I want them dead, I want their family dead and any arachnid who ever knew them....dead! Although I probably don't want a bird in my house either. Guess I'll just have to stick with the ol' beat 'em with a shoe trick.

lol Little Miss Muffet, sat on a tuffet ...

https://flic.kr/p/92TeW2 Naked-faced Spiderhunter (Arachnothera clarae) by alabang, on Flickr The Naked-faced Spiderhunter (Arachnothera clarae) is a species of bird in the Nectariniidae family. It is endemic to the Philippines. Its natural habitat is subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests. Source: Naked-faced Spiderhunter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Location: La Mesa Ecopark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Settings: 1/250 f/8 800mm ISO 800

Lovely. Do you have a shot at 5.6 or 4? Can your lens go that low on the F-stop?

Most reactions

Back