What's new

Name that Gallery!

Trevor Harris

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
77
Reaction score
6
Location
St. John's
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

So I'm nearing the launch of my website and I'd like a little help. Linked below you will see all my galleries on the website. I do have photos that I don't really feel like they fit into either of them so I created an "other". However, the name doesn't sit well with me. Any suggestions for a better gallery name?

Thanks!

Trevor

galleryentry
 
Hi. I think a lot of these Other photos could be put in your Adventures category, except the candles and the Christmas stuff. Just curious what purpose the Adventure and the Other category serve? Are you offering some type of service with these? If they are just for display to show your personal best shots and skills, maybe use Creative as your title.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom