names

my real name is Alexandra, but friends call me Ola... but almost everyday I hear: MENTOS - you so&so... :p

But unfortunately it is impossible for me to be at Joshua tree :(

I am Mindy.

The first time I met a friend from another board, I went to dinner with her and her husband. He called me Orie all night. Pam kept saying, Honey, it's Mindy, and he would just start in So Orie... it was hilarious, he was cracking me up. It's pretty weird to be called your online name in person.

oriecat said:
I am Mindy.

The first time I met a friend from another board, I went to dinner with her and her husband. He called me Orie all night. Pam kept saying, Honey, it's Mindy, and he would just start in So Orie... it was hilarious, he was cracking me up. It's pretty weird to be called your online name in person.

I play a online game called Everquest and my main character is Motaris Crimsonwood. I have numerous online friends there and have met about a dozen of the IRL. Funny thing is tht we all refer to each other by our EQ names and not our real names. Not out of any form of geekiness but because we were introduced to each other and became friends under those names so the real names seem wrong.

BTW, if you play EQ and are on Innoruk server look me up.

Hi, my name is Alison. I've never gone by Ali so I don't know how that happened here. If you call me that in real life I might have to :gun:

Nobody calls me that IRL because it rhymes with my last name. Stalley. Ali Stalley. Yes, I know you're all shaking your heads saying " I thought it was pronounced Stall-e"

One of my nephews knowing my love of aviation would always call me airplane while making it sound like he was going to call my name Eric, hence AIRIC. Either way it sounds the same.

Later dudes,

Eric

Dimitri. Mitica is diminutive for Dimitri in them land where I grew up.

Amanda

Im not going to be in JT though. When is it again? Maybe I can be. I wanna pose in front of a joshua tree like the cover of joshua tree.

I'm not going to be there either, but it's Ben.

Ah...now I'm getting to know everyones names. So when we get to Joshua Tree I can use real names!

But when I get to thinking about it, I don't know if I'll be able to stop calling Chase and Terri by thier usernames! ;)

Most reactions

Back