What's new

Noob here.

minoltaguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
9
Location
Williston, ND.
Hi all. Recently joined this forum. As my username says I am a diehard Minolta fan. I collect everything Minolta and Panasonic camcorders. My first film camera was an X700 I got for Christmas back in 91 and now I have 8 of them. I have so many cameras and lenses I had to dedicate a whole room to them. I do have a few Pentax, Canon, Olympus, and quite a few Nikons. My 2 favorite lenses are my Sigma 300-800 f 5.6 (aka Sigmonster) in Nikon af mount and my Minolta 1600mm f11.
 
We highly recommend the site's celebrity-endorsed 12-step program for compulsive gear acquisition. Not all that effective but registration might get whoever you share space with off your back. Maybe...
 
We highly recommend the site's celebrity-endorsed 12-step program for compulsive gear acquisition. Not all that effective but registration might get whoever you share space with off your back. Maybe...
Fortunately I live alone in a big 1500sf apartment with my 11 Frenchies.
 
We highly recommend the site's celebrity-endorsed 12-step program for compulsive gear acquisition.
I recommend it as well. Since I bought my Pentax K-70 body in 2018 the program has helped me restrain my purchases to five lenses, four lens hoods, 42 filters, nine filter wallets, four tripods and a monopod, 4 cases, 2 SD cards, 10 lens and body caps, 10 cap keepers, a Pentax O-GPS2, two lens cleaning kits, four flashes, two LED softboxes, two flash umbrellas, two backdrops, three books, an X-Rite Colorchecker Passport Photo, one battery and an AC supply (replacing the battery), three custom-built mounting accessories, and about 40 miscellaneous items. All-in-all I would say that the 12-step program has worked very well for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom