Nascar Race Weekend - how to capitialize on it?

msf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So once again its Nascar Race weekend in a near by city, Bristol TN. I was just wondering if there is a way to profit off of it using photography, or other easy to do things. :)

I meant to look into this a couple of months ago, but forgot due to being to busy with other stuff.

A couple of years ago I seen a person selling firewood out of the back of his truck, I wonder how much he made. :)

If it was just a local dirt track or something, you could sell prints to the drivers, but I doubt NASCAR drivers will be interested in buying prints from 'some random guy in the crowd'...

Not really sure what other options there might be...

I meant to look into this a couple of months ago, but forgot due to being to busy with other stuff.
It doesn't sound like you're talking about going to the races and shooting with a long lens. Rather, setting up outside the venue to try and gather some tourist $$$'s.

The guy selling firewood likely had a permit from the city. They want their cut too, particularly since NASCAR is a mere shadow of it's former self and the economy has been down.

For business, my planning calender is 9 months in front of today. I'm planning today, what I want to do near the end of May 2011.

When it comes to business, if you snooze, you lose. ;)

Nope, no pictures of the actual nascar race, I dont want to spend the money to get inside for one. I was just hoping to cashin on the nascar fans. :) Perhaps in the future get a nascar dash or something and take pictures of them behind it and do a digital backdrop. : )

It rained alot here lately, I think part of the campground is flooded, im sure that will make things more interesting there. Its a bit scarry to drive down that street when things are normal. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back