Nasute termites

orionmystery

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
orionmystery.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw these Nasute termites migrating and got this idea of doing slow shutter shots of them.

1/4 sec

IMG_2034 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

1/10 sec

IMG_2029 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

1/6 sec

IMG_2022 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

1/10 sec

IMG_2018 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

1/8 sec

IMG_2037 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Full flash shot

IMG_9886 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

I always look forward to an insect shot with "orionmystery" next to the thread title. These are great - the long exposure is a stroke of genius. You get a real sense of busy movement. As always, well done!

I always look forward to an insect shot with "orionmystery" next to the thread title. These are great - the long exposure is a stroke of genius. You get a real sense of busy movement. As always, well done!

Forkie said:

+1
Another fine fine set.

Makes it look like a termite superhighway.

Forkie said:

+1
Another fine fine set.

Makes it look like a termite superhighway.

I saw these Nasute termites migrating and got this idea of doing slow shutter shots of them.
Well done! I really love the movement vs. the static ones in these!

Thanks, Forkie, davesnotthere11, Buckster for looking and commenting. Much appreciated!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back