Natalie Portman

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Oh man, I am exhausted... I have been working on this picture quite literally ALL DAY. Time for a well-earned break!

That is awesome, I know someone that would be kissing your shoes for drawing this! :lol:

Friend of mine is a devout NP fan. :)

Edit: can I put in a request for a drawing of Rachel Weisz? :mrgreen:

Xmetal said:
That is awesome, I know someone that would be kissing your shoes for drawing this! :lol:

Friend of mine is a devout NP fan. :)

Edit: can I put in a request for a drawing of Rachel Weisz? :mrgreen:

I thought of doing her, but I prefer Nat =)

And I would do it for ya, but right now I have at least three projects lined up for the next week! :confused:

wow jon. you really did her hair well!! and you were all worried about it too! well.. it looks perfect. :mrgreen:

She just looks divine as always... hehe I'll have to send this link to my boyfriend to 'look at'.

Meysha said:
wow jon. you really did her hair well!! and you were all worried about it too! well.. it looks perfect. :mrgreen:

She just looks divine as always... hehe I'll have to send this link to my boyfriend to 'look at'.

Haha, why do you even allow that? lol, he's got a beautiful girlfriend, he should be satisfied. =)

Amazing work. I just found the 'real' image on google, and went between the two of them, and out of all sincerity, your artwork is better than the photo. Her smile is more natural in yours. Now that *points to picture* is talent.

Ooooh can you link the original to us??? I'd love to see it after that great compliment from Peanuts!

Never mind,... I found it. (just google images search "Natalie Portman" and it's the third one that comes up)

:shock: it's amazing! ya picked a great photo to do as well... hehe but you forgot the necklace.

Most reactions

Back