What's new

Natchez Trace

Bitter said it all! Best shot hands down. Go there again and shoot more!
 
I was going to say.. Crap... crap... crap... etc until I saw #5...

Fantastic shot and nice eye. I like BJ's crop a little better but either one would be frameable IMO.

The rest of them are just boring.
 
Man what a fantastic location to shoot. I am rather jealous.

Mile marker 122 on the Natchez Trace near Ridgeland, MS, if your interested. It's called Cypess Swamp.
It's a about 20 miles from my house. Not far at all. I go there quite often actually.

Go there again and shoot more!
actually, I went back, as it is rather close. I'll post up my new shots later
 
sorry i didn't do this sooner, but here are my shots from my return trip. cc is welcome.

1. duck
duck4.jpg


2. ducks
ducks.jpg


3. portrait style landscape
landscape.jpg


4. portrait style landscape w/ bird photobomb
landscape2.jpg


5. pelicans or some type of bird
pellicans.jpg


6. stairs; they're crooked but they were like that
stairs.jpg


7. ducks
ducks2.jpg


8. ducks
DSC_0185.jpg


thanks for looking. only PP on a couple of these btw.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom