National Geographic Photography

burstintoflame81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just figured I would mention this...

I just saw a CD rom set at Target that has every issue of National Geographic since 1888 ( 6 CD-Roms ). Since I am under the impression that some of the best photography has been featured in this magazine, it might be a worthwhile reference for inspiration. Thoughts anyone??

I have it, and you will love it. Plan on spending some time with the different disks.

I think it was like $50...which isn't bad. I know on their website they have a harddrive for $199 that has it all together so its easier when searching. Instead of switching disc to disc. But I guess you can search names, and stuff so I am guessing photographers as well.

That's pretty awesome! I'm gonna have to pick that up!

I have a buddy who's dad owns every issue. He has a room with nothing but shelves full of them. Kinda surreal actually.

I just read online that there are directions to let you upload all discs to a folder so that you can browse without changing discs. ALSO, it says that after each print year they will release updates for purchase, so you can keep it current. I am even more psyched now, buying it tomorrow for sure.

I just read online that there are directions to let you upload all discs to a folder so that you can browse without changing discs. ALSO, it says that after each print year they will release updates for purchase, so you can keep it current. I am even more psyched now, buying it tomorrow for sure.

Very cool. Thanks for posting all this!

Will you post a link so I can check it out. Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back