What's new

National Museum of the Marine Corps at night

nakedyak

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
451
Reaction score
1
Location
Columbus, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
http://www.usmcmuseum.org/

This is a great new museum located near Quantico Virginia, about a mile from my house actually. I have wanted to get some night angles of this since I moved here. There is in incredibly powerful spotlight that shines on the museum at night - when there are clouds at night, you can see the light shining off them for miles and miles, its cool to see. Anyway, just this angle for tonight. thanks for looking

original.jpg
 
I feel like I already replied to this, but the starbust is an effect achieved by using a small aperture, in this case f22.
 
This is an excellent night shot... I wanted to see this place while I was there during Memorial Day weekend but we didnt have time.
 
no, i'm just at an angle to the building
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom