Natural Light in the marsh

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Rarely there is any trash along the nature trail, but the in the last 2 weeks there have been a few discarded items. I would pick up, but not wading in the marsh.

090320_020SMw.jpg

Sad, don't understand why it has to be that way. We pick up what we can when kayaking.

Sad, don't understand why it has to be that way. We pick up what we can when kayaking.

When we lived in Denver and went camping off road in the mountains or cross country skiing, the rule was pack it in and pack it out.

Sign of the times. Little respect for nature.

When I see things like that, I wish I was a judge handing out sentences for the offender.

On the litter subject, you in the States probably see lots of Macdonald wrappers in the street so why don't they print the vehicle number on the order...?

When I see things like that, I wish I was a judge handing out sentences for the offender.

I wish I could give them an arse kick into the water along with it right when they did it ... then they're all yours. ;)

We see a lot of MacDonalds wrappers here, along with BK and KFC to name but a few.

On the litter subject, you in the States probably see lots of Macdonald wrappers in the street so why don't they print the vehicle number on the order...?

Nice idea but that wouldn't prove which person in a car littered and could easily be fought in court. I doubt the prosecutor would bother taking stool samples to see which person had the Filet-o-Fish. :D (sorry for that image) I know ... maybe if there were cameras everywhere watching everyone's every move. Nah, not my kind of world, forget that.

... maybe if there were cameras everywhere watching everyone's every move. Nah, not my kind of world, forget that.

Too late!

Most reactions

Back