Naturally Lit Grandson

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oren 2 BW.jpg

Very nice. Aren't grand kids great? You get to spoil them rotten, and teach them all the good stuff. Our middle granddaughter got upset one time because her siblings were coming. She wanted to be the only one, so it was totally just about her, she didn't want to share even a little bit.

Thank you! Yes, they are great. He will be a big brother in several more months. Don't know how that will go over, lol, but it's happening nonetheless. His father is in the US Coast Guard, so we have gotten to travel to Alaska and now Florida to see him.

Many thanks to your son for his service. I can relate to the long distance relationships with grandchildren. Of our six, three were 600 miles away, so visits were limited. Two were 75 miles away, not as bad, and the youngest is only 5 miles away. It's nice having her close.

Thank you. He is actually the son in law, but we think of him as a son. He's a great guy. I met some of his shipmates yesterday and they are a good bunch too. Just hope they get their pay soon :apologetic:

Just hope they get their pay soon

Supposedly a done deal for now, as a temporary reinstatement till Feb 15 is supposed to be signed later this evening

Most reactions

New Topics

Back