Nature Modelling (Grasshopper)

anuragbhateja

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

I found this small creepy beauty in my garden while doing some macros of the leafs. This is Very small grasshopper hardly a centimeter long. Very scared and wanted to get away from me. I spent around 20 minutes with this little bug and then left him eating the leaf :D

PS: Don't it look like he is asking "why the hell you are disturbing me huh?" lolz

Another pose by that grasshopper while running away fom me. I think it was scared by the BIG lens which I was moving according to his moments.

At this point it was geting readu to jump from one leaf to another. Wanted to click the snap while it was jumping but failed :(

Now that is a wonderful friend you made in your garden!!!!!!!!!! I like him at once. Why? Because he is my most favourite colour of all times ever, and so is the leaf! Way cool ... just the right photo for me on this drab and grey November day! Give me this green any time and I am happy (and to Alex_B, should he read this, "just don't let it be the green pills!!" :shock: :biggrin: )

Of these three, I best like the grasshopper-PORTRAIT, i.e. the first.

Now that is a wonderful friend you made in your garden!!!!!!!!!! I like him at once. Why? Because he is my most favourite colour of all times ever, and so is the leaf! Way cool ... just the right photo for me on this drab and grey November day! Give me this green any time and I am happy (and to Alex_B, should he read this, "just don't let it be the green pills!!" :shock: :biggrin: )

Of these three, I best like the grasshopper-PORTRAIT, i.e. the first.

Thanks for reply!!! But still can't figure out "Alex_B" thing :D

He's a member on the forums, and there was a chatty part in a thread by another member on here that was about "blue pills" and "red pills" and later also "green pills" ... and I am referring to that. What I wanted to say is: I love the colour green, but don't need "the green pills!". A joke. All right?

totally sweet!!!!!

#1 is very nice in terms of the scene, but it suffers a bit from blurriness.

hence #2 is my favourite :)

sorry, imo= in my opinion.

Thx for info :D

#1 is very nice in terms of the scene, but it suffers a bit from blurriness.

hence #2 is my favourite :)

Ya. I know that faced some blurriness. I am trying to be as muc expert in photography especially macro and potrait as much as i can. I hve to look after my bussiness also so this is taking time but i know i am learning good enough (M I right ;))

Most reactions

Back