Nature of Tenn.

butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbymcdonald.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just some random animals taken in the Smokey Mt. Nat. Park last month.

C & C always appreciated!

turkey.jpg

sp.jpg

mouse.jpg

4. and a random turtle :)

tut.jpg

great shots, i especially love the turkey and the turtle... :thumbup:

Well, cool: these are all VERY sharp and detailed. And how did you make that mouse come that close, I wonder?
I like the turtle one, very low POV, well chosen!
And just look at all the buttercups as the "backdrop" for the turkey! A pity he ran through your frame so fast he now has no more room to run into, but - oh well.

Well, cool: these are all VERY sharp and detailed. And how did you make that mouse come that close, I wonder?
I like the turtle one, very low POV, well chosen!
And just look at all the buttercups as the "backdrop" for the turkey! A pity he ran through your frame so fast he now has no more room to run into, but - oh well.

Thanks so much! :) That little mouse was just busy as a bee when my husband and I hiked up almost on top of it. He just kept going about his business as I got out my camera and started snapping away. At one point I was like, "Oh he's so cute. I want to take him home!" and he promptly went over to my camera bag and almost jumped in! Too funny!

And the for the turkey shot I was quite a ways away. That photo is taken with my canon 70-300. There were about five of them. I really wanted one of them to show their feathers. But after a couple of minutes waiting it wasn't going to happen. They were all fenced off and there was no way way to get closer. I'm glad you like it! I love the flowers as well!

Thanks for the comments! These were a lot of fun to take!

Great shots! All of them are awesome, but I like #2 and #4 the best.

Great closeup of the squirrel. I have been trying to get close enough to one of them myself. And the turtle is fantastic, razor sharp!

Amazing color and detail. Well done. :)

NJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back