What's new

Nature vs.....

carish1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Location
Wasgington DC
MBZ_1387B.jpg
MBZ_1387.jpg
 
Where was this taken?

I like it
 
The first shot is just awesome, no other words to describe it. Did you shoot in sepia or convert? Either way that just looks awesome.
 
The first shot is just awesome, no other words to describe it. Did you shoot in sepia or convert? Either way that just looks awesome.

Thank you very much,
I shot in RAW, always RAW and process after.
On this one I did "colorize" and played around with the hue and saturation.
 
Great pattern and symetry(sp)
 
Dang, got beaten to saying what "that fake looking ball" is :grumpy: :wink: ... I knew, too! For I have even been there a long, long time ago ... and might even have a similar photo to this first one. But only similar, and not as good as this one by far, of course.
 
No wonder it looked familiar!

Awsome shot!
 
Beautiful shots. I went a bit cross-eyed staring at the second one! Really nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom