M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Jan 22, 2007 #16 i like the concept of nature vs nuture. althought it's kind of a stretch here, i still really like it.
i like the concept of nature vs nuture. althought it's kind of a stretch here, i still really like it.
T Tantalus TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2006 Messages 749 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2007 #17 Very nice tone on the globe, great photo. I like the sepia too.
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2007 #18 great shots... :thumbup:
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2007 #19 Epcot!!! I miss that place! I've only been to Disney World once and I can hardly remember! It was only 8 years ago!
Epcot!!! I miss that place! I've only been to Disney World once and I can hardly remember! It was only 8 years ago!
D DomGatto TPF Noob! Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 100 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2007 #20 It almost looks as if the epcot ball is a vector drawing.
surge TPF Noob! Joined Dec 1, 2006 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Location Glasgow, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2007 #21 v v nice