snerd

Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hmmm.......... never sure if I should put these in Landscape or Nature forum? Anyway, I dug into Lightroom and with some different tools. My workflow is pretty much to check exposure, then highlights and shadows, add clarity and vibrance. Then I'll look at the Curves tab and see if I can do anything to my liking. Then I'll go th the Details tab and do my sharpening and NR if needed. This time I also went to the Hue/Color/B&W tab and chose Luminance, then drug across the sky to enhance the blue a little bit. A new tool I tried, yea!!!! All edits and criticism welcome, I usually discover new lessons from them. I'll upload the originals if needed. Thanks!

$Flowers1.jpg

$Flowers2.jpg

I'm not digging the foreground. The rest is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice Stephen...I like #1 for the clouds too, not only the foreground. #2 I can see a face at the upper right hand corner there...Beautiful...nicely done...

Really? I thought it was all about the flowers.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk 2 Pro

I'm not sure if it's processed too much, or not enough. I'm just not sure lol.

I do like the photo though.

Very nice Stephen...I like #1 for the clouds too, not only the foreground. #2 I can see a face at the upper right hand corner there...Beautiful...nicely done...

Hey!! Who you calling Stephen??!! LOL!!

For future reference, my real name is Mikel. That's Michael, but with a K and no cha.

Ah, gotcha! Being new, I don't know either! That's why I need ya'll to tell me.

Ah, gotcha! Being new, I don't know either! That's why I need ya'll to tell me.

You know the routine! Upload the original and I'll see what I can do lol.

for real though, great shot. Keep messing with Lightroom, be careful on shadows and clarity. Powerful tools

What kind of equipment are you using???

What kind of equipment are you using???

5DIII with the 70-200L II handheld. And like I was saying yesterday, right now I'm more concerned with learning LR than getting killer shots.

LOL. Mike has his name in the sig ;) Noticed it just last night which is always good to know.

I like the colours and the DOF lead in. The second shot I like the most with using those leading lines at left and right. That pulls the eyes in.

All the best Mike.

Danny.

It worked! LOL .. I like Snerd but it's a username...I like to call people by first names and I can't find yours. Now we have it...
LOL. Mike has his name in the sig ;) Noticed it just last night which is always good to know.

I like the colours and the DOF lead in. The second shot I like the most with using those leading lines at left and right. That pulls the eyes in.

All the best Mike.

Danny.

It worked! LOL .. I like Snerd but it's a username...I like to call people by first names and I can't find yours. Now we have it.....

You mean, you pulled that 'ole reverse psychology on me?! Why I oughta................. I feel so used!

It worked! LOL .. I like Snerd but it's a username...I like to call people by first names and I can't find yours. Now we have it.....

You mean, you pulled that 'ole reverse psychology on me?! Why I oughta................. I feel so used!
Try a double reverse psychology maneuver following up with a hammer lock and then an armbar takedown. That should do the trick.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back