What's new

Naval Ship on Ohio river

Props man...great job...
 
I think it looks great, but the only thing I would change is how centered the boat is. Because ofthe depth of the foreground, it has more visual weight on the bottom half of the frame, but in reality, the boat is dead center in the frame. If it were more to the top or bottom, and left or right, I think it would be much stronger. You could maybe just crop some sky out. I'm also not a fan of the half of a saw horse on the right edge, which I'm sure you couldn't move. I love the leading lines with the ropes though.
I finally had time to work on the photo.... cropped some of the sky on top and left a little more room on right side. Also cloned out the saw horse and a couple of the morring lines on front of ship...
What do you think?....:D

527586398_3RLpS-L.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom