What's new

NC Sunset

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
4
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
docksunsetpv7.jpg


c/c welcome
 
:thumbup:
I like the idea and framing, but imho it could use a little kick. But I'm not sure what would be needed for that (big help I am..), probably color or contrast.






pascal
 
I agree, nice idea on the framing/composition, at least a little different! :) but yeah it just need that extra punch, don't know how well the light may have brushed across when the sun was a little lower?
 
Always happy to see an NC sunset. Looks like it was taken on/near the ICW (Inner Coastal Waterway).

I tried to be subtle with this edit, but I suck with PS. Hope the link works.

PM being sent about Raleigh meetup. Care for a pint?

[EDIT: I blew the sunrays, yours is much better]
 
Last edited:
I like it Spiffy... I would add just a little saturation and constrast but very little... Good shot!
 
beautiful image. takes me all the way thru it. gotta love the south.... ahhhhh (gets into hammock to relax)
 
here's the reedit with your input. thanks for it all.

how's this one?


sunsetdocktv4.jpg
 
Love the edit Beth! Very nice.
 
Spiffster....the re-edit is the ticket girl. :thumbup::thumbup: Love the comp too, how you included the forground in the shot. Nicely done. :D
 
Another vote for the edit! The clouds/sky is much punchier. Beautiful view. And I agree, the stairs and seating in the foreground add a lot to the shot.
 
Very nice. like the edit.
 
Ten times better! Loving the sun rays and clouds now!
thanks!

Love the edit Beth! Very nice.
thanks!

Spiffster....the re-edit is the ticket girl. :thumbup::thumbup: Love the comp too, how you included the forground in the shot. Nicely done. :D
thanks, chiller! :hug::

Another vote for the edit! The clouds/sky is much punchier. Beautiful view. And I agree, the stairs and seating in the foreground add a lot to the shot.
thanks, anty!

Very nice. like the edit.
if you like it, then i MUST have done something right :hail:
thanks!

that's it! Nice edit.
pascal
thanks, pascal!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom