What's new

NC Sunset

nemopaice

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio/N. Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally made down to N.C. I grabbed this sunset at the end of the island the other night.

83552470.jpg
 
I like the use of trees, tho the sun hurts my eyes haha
 
I think it looks cool although I would remove the inconsistencies along the trees as they throw off the streamlined look otherwise created.
 
I really like it and I love the way you used the trees as framing awesome job!!!
 
Thanks...
I think it looks cool although I would remove the inconsistencies along the trees as they throw off the streamlined look otherwise created.
I would, but They may frown upon me cutting their trees down....lol I tend to stay away from too much post processing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom