LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... to reach 1000 posts!
Welcome to the Four-Digits-Club in just ONE post from now!!!

lib007033.jpg

Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Tsk Corinna! You're not encouraging people to spam their way to a 1000 posts now are you? Shame on you....

Oh and get on with it Neal :)

About time, buddy! ;) :lol:

Well done. If I keep replying to posts like this....I might get there one day:lmao:
Andy

Well done. If I keep replying to posts like this....I might get there one day:lmao:
Andy

of course you will, you're only 978 away!! Thats like, 1 week away if you study hard, work hard and post till your fingers fall off...:hail:

Oooo, still just one post away. C'mon, don't be shy, go ahead and posssstttt.

Now he's silently and secretly crept into the Four-Digits-Club and has never paid for a beer for us here ... and here we've been sitting, twiddling our thumbs and WAITING for him to dedicate his 1000th post to us. Tsk-tsk-tsk...!

Cheers, Neal!

Well I'm just gonna sit here and wait for my drink! (And I'm feeling rather parched after waiting all this time, so it might be a double!)

viannen_06.gif

Sorry that I've been so neglectful, guys! I didn't mean to be. Please forgive me. I should really make it to the off-topic thread more often.

I feel like I should make some sort of speech which, since I do a lot of public speaking for my job outside TPF, shouldn't be too hard. But it's Saturday morning, it's really cold, and I haven't had my coffee yet. :mrgreen:

But maybe some of us would like strong drink instead. So here's to you, TPFers! :cheers: Thanks for helping make my hobby fun, exciting, and fresh. And I hope that I've been helpful or, barring that, at least not offensive for you, too. :lol: If you guys don't tire of my chatter, hopefully I'll be able to contribute another 1000 posts to TPF.

:salute:

Most reactions

Back