Near Holga Disaster

Hawaii Five-O

My alter-egos have been banned. :( Now I must be
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The block of foam tore loose:x when I was advancing the film, had to unlatch the back cover remove the offend foam block. This ever happen to you all?

haha your probably right:blushing:

I don't know, I've seen many great photos taken with one. Plus you can't argue that it's right up there in bang for buck with disposable cameras :)

Had the flash capacitor die in one. I dismantled two disposables (without using them) to get at the flash cap to replace the Holga one.

My next camera (other than a second Ricoh body to keep a different film speed in) will probably be a 35mm-converted Holga. While I see why some people don't see the point, I have seen beautiful images from Holgas and find the challenge of using perhaps one of the world's most poorly designed cameras enticing. Maybe that's just me.

While I see why some people don't see the point, I have seen beautiful images from Holgas and find the challenge of using perhaps one of the world's most poorly designed cameras enticing. Maybe that's just me.
It's not only you. I have the same feelings when I when I see a Holga or a photo by it
I got a friend to order one for me from ebay (from China, the 125N), almost a month ago, and just waiting for it to arrive

Most reactions

Back