Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Weston super Mare in the SW of the UK- shot around 10pm

jFhrgjI.jpg

Sony a9 +Sony 24 -70mm G lens

Les :)

Last edited:
Do you realise you have just tagged Dawn in your title. She last posted in 2012. Is there something we should know?😄😄😉

will sort that now :)

How haven't been to Weston Super Mud for years.....
An hour or less from my home- I only go to photograph the sunrise or sunset around the pieir - its a horrible place full of tourists ( sorry Jeff no offence mate )

The West Country is somewhere I need to visit in the Motorhome. It's on my list but Covid, health, family and other circumstances have contrived to prevent that this last couple of years.

You never know Lez I may pop up in your garden beside your Nuthatches or in your sister in-laws😎😍😍

The West Country is somewhere I need to visit in the Motorhome. It's on my list but Covid, health, family and other circumstances have contrived to prevent that this last couple of years.

You never know Lez I may pop up in your garden beside your Nuthatches or in your sister in-laws😎😍😍
Its a lovely area for wildlife- I can recommend a few choice spots as and when you decide to come down - not my garden or sister in laws though :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

PS I'm on MULL later this month for a week - well next week :)

Its a lovely area for wildlife- I can recommend a few choice spots as and when you decide to come down - not my garden or sister in laws though :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

PS I'm on MULL later this month for a week - well next week :)
Never been to Mull. Oban is as far as I've got. Really want to do Lewis, Harris and the Outer Hebridies too.

Keeping in mind what you said about the tourists, I like this shot because I don't see them and it's a lovely looking place. I'd love to walk around on it's pier ... maybe shove a few tourists over the side to clean up the place a bit for you and mankind, make it more enjoyable. :excitement:

Being a Floridian, I totally understand the tourist thing and especially the dislike for snow birds here. There's a bumper sticker I may get, it reads, "Welcome to Florida, now go home!"

Keeping in mind what you said about the tourists, I like this shot because I don't see them and it's a lovely looking place. I'd love to walk around on it's pier ... maybe shove a few tourists over the side to clean up the place a bit for you and mankind, make it more enjoyable. :excitement:

Being a Floridian, I totally understand the tourist thing and especially the dislike for snow birds here. There's a bumper sticker I may get, it reads, "Welcome to Florida, now go home!"
At sunrise and sunset I cannot fault this place- very picturesque Kirk- Now where can I get a Bumper sticker :) :) :)

Les

Nice shot ! What / where is the structure ? Just curious !

LOL ! I generally don't like people photo bombing my shots !

Its in the South West of the UK buddy :) Weston super Mare

Les

Most reactions

New Topics

Back