Neat Picture - Lousy PP - sans nude.. wanna try??

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HeHe ... just thought that'd draw a little traffic... ;)

OK, here's the original... Like I said, I like the picture, just not how it turned out originally... I've tried several times to process a little different, but just can't make it acceptable to me.. I've tried playing around in Curves, tried a little "Orton", but nothing... Perhaps some minor Pseudo exposure blending? - But then again, why am I suggesting anything if I couldn't' get'er done myself??

Suggestions, or actual adjustments ... BTW, the girl fell off.. (inside joke to those seeing this for the first time..)

thanks..

3812386702_a7447404b5_b.jpg

Canon EOS Dig Rebel XSI
shutter speed 1/250
F/5
focal - 170mm

Hey,

I'm not a PRO but I think, its my opinion, it looks better with my little touch.

Let me know what you think :)

rock.jpg

Nice pix

Fremen

Im sorry, I went a little Kooky with the pic. Maybe not appealing to most but I had fun with it. It does look a lot like Elvis by the way!

rocky.jpg

For some reason, any sharpening on this photo makes it look like the rock structure has been artificially added after the photo was taken. :meh:

Matt

I'm actually kinna fond of this one.. I think my problem was that I wanted to keep the texture of the rock, and when I enhanced the MidTones, the lights blew out.. I darkened the lights, and the shadow below the top rock got too dark.. I like this one..:thumbup:

tks,

Most reactions

Back