What's new

Neat Picture - Lousy PP - sans nude.. wanna try??

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HeHe ... just thought that'd draw a little traffic... ;)

OK, here's the original... Like I said, I like the picture, just not how it turned out originally... I've tried several times to process a little different, but just can't make it acceptable to me.. I've tried playing around in Curves, tried a little "Orton", but nothing... Perhaps some minor Pseudo exposure blending? - But then again, why am I suggesting anything if I couldn't' get'er done myself??

Suggestions, or actual adjustments ... BTW, the girl fell off.. (inside joke to those seeing this for the first time..)

thanks..

3812386702_a7447404b5_b.jpg


Canon EOS Dig Rebel XSI
shutter speed 1/250
F/5
focal - 170mm
 
Hey,

I'm not a PRO but I think, its my opinion, it looks better with my little touch.

Let me know what you think :)


rock.jpg


Nice pix

Fremen
 
looks like africa
 
Im sorry, I went a little Kooky with the pic. Maybe not appealing to most but I had fun with it. It does look a lot like Elvis by the way!

rocky.jpg
 
Just a quick edit.....I don't usually do landscapes, but this is probably how I would have done it. what do you think?

3811749809_c63e72c05d.jpg
 
For some reason, any sharpening on this photo makes it look like the rock structure has been artificially added after the photo was taken. :meh:

Matt
 

I'm actually kinna fond of this one.. I think my problem was that I wanted to keep the texture of the rock, and when I enhanced the MidTones, the lights blew out.. I darkened the lights, and the shadow below the top rock got too dark.. I like this one..:thumbup:

tks,
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom