What's new

need a digital dslr

Ray mallonee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi I am looking to buy my 1st digital DSLR. The problem Is I am disabled and have limited money. If anyone has a used but working DSLR that they would take between 200-300 including shipping please let me know. thank you.
 
I don't have one on sale, but
your going to have to give some idea of which country you are in as well as what currency you are using - otherwise nobody will be able to help ;)
 
Ok sorry about that. I am in the USA and I will be using usd.
 
you might be able to find a used nikon d40 or a canon rebel xt for the price that you want on adorama or it may be a little more
but u can trust them, i did and i love my camera
 
sony a100 gripped for sale pm me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom