Need a hand? (blood warning)

Stephen.C

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Friend was playing with the knife I keep in my camera backpack. 1 inch slice along his thumb. I really like the detail of his hands. I know I missed a little bit of the tips of his fingers, please do not say that I cut his fingers.. ( he took care of that...literally ) C&C at will.
4909141118_aa058bdba0_b.jpg

Last edited:
Is this real blood?

Looks thin to me... I cut myself a lot, my blood doesn't look like that, lol.

Also look kinda bright, but that could just be WB or PP.

I don't know ... it looks more like paint than blood to me...

EDIT
If it is real blood, whatever PP you did is making it look fake. Also, I can't see the cut it's supposedly coming from...

fake. I worked at the busted knuckle garage, I know real blood when I see it.

blood turns brown very quickly when thin. This "blood" is all the same color.

It looks subtly metallic to me. Like the Sharpie Metallic markers. I doubt it is that, but thats exactly what it looks like.

Mark

Something about the way the blood covered the thumb, then ran into his palm, then semingly changed direction to run down the arm... either he was flailing around or his blood defies gravity. Also such nice clean streaks with a couple splatter drops... seems a bit theatrical to me.

The reason I said it looks like paint is the spot on the wrist (and also the thin part on the lower palm) where it's running a little... Whatever it is, it looks like it has some kind of thinner in it...

I'm really doubting that it's real...

If you want it to look real (without having to cut yourself), google fake blood recipies. There are some good ones out there.

I must live a boring life... I haven't cut myself nearly enough times to be able to spot fake blood.

fake. I worked at the busted knuckle garage, I know real blood when I see it.

I must live a boring life... I haven't cut myself nearly enough times to be able to spot fake blood.
I get cuts/scrapes on my hands almost every day... I bleed a lot at work, lol.

Turning wrenches all day, the wrench slips - hand smashes into some sharp object, lol.

For one - the blood does look fake. Two - where is this 1 inch gash that all the blood is coming from?

I see blood every day. Looks fake to me.

I think I need to start every thread with a fake photo. Maybe Ill get this many replies. :er:

Mark

I am glad there are so many experts here...have to keep that in mind for the future.:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back