What's new

Need a P&S Camera. Recomendations?

IgsEMT

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
2,693
Reaction score
50
Location
NYC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Folks, need a little help here.
I need to get my wife a small P&S camera. I know SLRs and if that would have been the case, wouldn't be posting here; but P&S are a bit different plus I haven't kept on top of latest models. Assuming budget isn't an issue (but less $ is better), SIZE (smaller the better) and Quality (the higher the better) are important. What can you recommend?:lmao:

Thanks a Mil :thumbup:
 
A search? :lol:
Didn't come up with results I was looking for - majority of threads I read pointed to Canon G10. I used to own it, but need something small and cute :lol:
 
Last months (maybe this months) Consumer Reports had a run down on subs through SLR. Worth a look.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom