Need a Title for this! C&C always welcome to.

masquerad101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been putting boarders on some of my shots to see what they look like but I have run into a snag! I need a title. I cant just name It black and whit cat. Any ideas? Also all other C&C is welcome and appreciated.

The Eye Of Ra

To me the statuette has the angular properties found in many Egyptian statues of cats, who were worshipped and often mummified in Ancient Egypt. The Eye Of Ra quite often manifested as a lioness or a cat.

The Kitty Box

The Eye Of Ra

To me the statuette has the angular properties found in many Egyptian statues of cats, who were worshipped and often mummified in Ancient Egypt. The Eye Of Ra quite often manifested as a lioness or a cat.

Cat, penis and stairs

LMAO:lmao: gsgsry, It took me a while to find the penis you mentioned but I think shooterj hit the nail on the head with The Eye Of Ra.
Thanks for the input.

I keep it simple with mine, I'd probably call it White cat with stairs - or something like that. If anything, and I realize this is going OT, I'd think about adjusting the contrast a bit; at least on here to me it seems to be dark charcoal in the darkest areas. I learned to adjust to get a 'black' black and a 'white' white somewhere in the image (not highlights or reflections) and then go from there when adjusting the contrast.

Ok thanks vintage. How would you go about adjusting the contrast? I used burn tool on this maybe I should burn a little more in the shadows?...What do you think?

Does it need a title ? Maybe "Gardens of Atlantis" ?

Does it need a title ? Maybe "Gardens of Atlantis" ?

The image itself dosent need a title, but the "boader" leaves a huge space for a title to be inserted. If there was no title there would just be a big white space!

Most reactions

Back