SimplifiedPhotograph
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2012
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Atlanta
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone
Here's a bit of a backstory; I sold my D3000 on eBay and was dumb enough to forget that I still had the quick release plate for my tripod still attached to the camera. The buyer is irresponsible and won't respond to my messages. So, if anyone has one I really would like to buy one off of you guys. I will pay 10 including shipping, so you can just do parcel post which is like a dollar.
In case you might have one with out know exactly what tripod it fits, looks like this:
email me clindgrenphotography@gmail.com if you have one.
Even if you don't have one, thanks for your time.
-Chapman
Here's a bit of a backstory; I sold my D3000 on eBay and was dumb enough to forget that I still had the quick release plate for my tripod still attached to the camera. The buyer is irresponsible and won't respond to my messages. So, if anyone has one I really would like to buy one off of you guys. I will pay 10 including shipping, so you can just do parcel post which is like a dollar.
In case you might have one with out know exactly what tripod it fits, looks like this:
email me clindgrenphotography@gmail.com if you have one.Even if you don't have one, thanks for your time.
-Chapman