Need a wider lens for interior shots!??

hangten93

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just got put in charge of taking photos of a construction company's buildings for their website and catalogue, yet when doing some run throughs in a building with the owner I noticed that no matter how far back I was in some small rooms I still needed to capture more, right now I have a canon 20D with a 17-85mm AF/IS lens and I was seeing if there is a step down filter or even another lens that will capture more of these rooms, if there is anything I can get I need to know soon because I need to take more shots for them in a week, I really appreciate it!

Canon does offer the EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5. That's the widest I know that Canon makes. Dunno about image quality, distortion, etc. though since I have not used it.

ah that lens is $800....is there a cheeper option or am i looking for too much trying to get a wider shot...this is my first real client so im still trying to figure stuff out, thanks

Sigma also makes a 10-20 f4-5.6 that's about $500. Still expensive, but less then the Canon. I have the Sigma and love it. I'm not sure how it compares to the Canon though as I've never used it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back