What's new

Need advice on 2 lens

mitsugirly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
487
Reaction score
1
Location
Galloway/Columbus Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need your opinion on the following 2 lens that I found in my area:

1) Minolta 70-210mm F4 (beer can) lens AF Perfect lens and UV filter included.

**Is this the famous "beer can" lens everyone talks about? What is the difference between this and a regular lens this size? Why are they so great?

2) Minolta 50mm F1.7 AF lens Standard size on full frame and film cameras or equal to 75mm on Minolta or Sony digital. Excellent shape, no oil on the blades and has a nifty built-in lens shade. Also including a Minolta brand, thin design UV filter to help protect the lens.

**Does anyone have the 1.7 lens? My 50mm is a 2.8. Am I going to see a huge difference with this lens? Is it a lot quicker and sharper? Better bokeh?

What should I expect to pay for both of these lens?

Thanks in advance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom