Need An Opinion On Photo Manipulation

Do you have pictures from 3/18, 3/19 or 3/20 that can counter/contradict that it was put up on 3/20 ?

They are claiming they put it up on 3/18, and then that they had to take it back down on 3/21 in the afternoon.

I have pictures as proof at the end of 3/18 at 6pm that it was not up, and pictures on 3/21 in the morning that it was never up to be taken down.

Just trying to further solidify my proof.

This is not a legal case.
Well then, what's the big deal? You have proof (photos along with your own eyewitness statement) that it was not, in fact, in place until later on the 21st.

And since this is not a legal case, so what?

....I have pictures as proof at the end of 3/18 at 6pm that it was not up, and pictures on 3/21 in the morning that it was never up to be taken down.

Just trying to further solidify my proof.

Sadly, the only proof you have is you can show you know how to take pictures with a camera. Just as their photos can be manipulated, so can yours.

I would expect that if they felt the original images would help prove their case they would be more than ready to send them to you.

Just reminded me of a murder case on TV last night, the wife had been poisoning her husbands drink and then tried to collect the insurance, the detectives told her that they could not make payment until they knew what poison killed the man - so the lure of being paid led the wife to telling them about the type of poison. So do they want to be paid...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back