Need help in finding/identifying camera/something similar

Chloea0503

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there! I'm a photographer but wanted to have a bit of fun in my personal life and get some nice authentic looking photos like the ones I used to have when I was younger, I was hoping to find this camera in the picture or something similar.

Have searched most of Kodak and old sony and canon just not sure what this is!

Thank u very much!

Attachments

• 8AE4833C-2BE2-4130-AD0D-0119511F48B0.png
    8AE4833C-2BE2-4130-AD0D-0119511F48B0.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 52
  • E1FDA975-93C1-45A4-AA99-D8494F1F28A6.png
    E1FDA975-93C1-45A4-AA99-D8494F1F28A6.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 51
Hello and welcome, I have no idea what camera that is but good luck in your search.....

What is so special about that camera you think it's the one you need to have?

What is so special about that camera you think it's the one you need to have?
Honestly, I just want an older 90s camera but I like the golden and almost blurry effect the image has, I know some Kodak film cameras have that effect so that could be an option, but was just wondering if anyone knew!

Five'll get you ten the image in the monitor was edited in. The 'look' you're after can easily be replicated with the right app.

Honestly, I just want an older 90s camera but I like the golden and almost blurry effect the image has, I know some Kodak film cameras have that effect so that could be an option, but was just wondering if anyone knew!
Those images are not specific to any particular camera or film type - they can be duplicated with virtually any camera, film or digital.

Just about any camera could replicate the results you are after.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back