need help ,this is not a joke

aka77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
400_mjackson_ambulance_newgraphic_090625.jpg

jackson_mystery_pap_800x.jpg

ok , im a newbie here, no im not a photographer , as u will noticed my english is not so good , well let me explain to u all ,this picture got me wondering for a few months , first , as we all know , michael jackson "died" on june 25th 2009 , and only a lucky paparazzo got the million dollar picture, but this whole picture story is so weird, let me explain u , and then let me tell u what do i need from my fellow forum mates:
1. if u can see the ambulance picture , you can see , "mj" the paramedics giving him live support etc.
2.in the left of the picture , you can see the reflection of a red car , (i coudlnt find a bigger one) how is it possible that reflection is in that picture? the little window was to high like to reflect that.
3.ok , we have the red car reflection , but no camera , arm, face of the paparazzo who took the pic , that i found odd , could it be photoshopped somehow not to show the paparazzo body or whatever?
4.the mean point is this: could be this picture photoshopped?

ok thanks for not throwing tomatoes on me , ill be glad to received your comments .

p.s: this is the link of how the paparazzo took that pic

you can see this pp taking the picture at 1.23

thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
You should think about better composition next time. Also, it's a bit to saturated. The tilt isn't working for me. And it seems a little out of focus. And just a tad overexposed.

If I were you I'd get a book called: Understanding Exposure.

Would anyone else like to add some C&C? :lol:

You should think about better composition next time. Also, it's a bit to saturated. The tilt isn't working for me. And it seems a little out of focus. And just a tad overexposed.

WTF? What are you talking about?

I think the red reflection is probably from the photographer's red shirt. Also when the ambulance backed out that position, it looks to be on a slight hill, which would bring the window down and tilted more, perhaps allowing for that reflection. Also, the trees above may have let sun through at random places, illuminating only parts of the photographer, like his red shirt.

Be ready for someone to tell you to read the rules of posting other photographer's images. In this case, it doesn't bother me, but it will someone else.

He's dead which is probably good because he molested little boys. End of story!

WTF? What are you talking about?

sarcasm fail.

Most reactions

Back