What's new

Need help with a nikon for cannon trade that was offered

megastahr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
[TABLE="class: tborder, align: center"]



[TR]

[TD="class: alt1"]OK SO:I am trading my camera body (nikon d300s)
and a 10-20mm lens and flash FOR a canon 70-200mm 2.8 lens.

THEN:I am
buying this guys 5d Markii for 2k

THEN I am selling my 24-70mm 2.8 lens
for 800and a 50mm for 100 and a 70-300 for 300and a 70-300 for 100

Is
this a good deal bad deal?
[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="class: alt2"]
user_online.gif

[/TD]
[/TR]

[/TABLE]
 
Depends a LOT on condition. If it's all pristine, it doesn't sound too bad; not great, but not bad. I'm not totally sure what the 5D II is getting on the used market these days, but 2K sounds like it might be a little high unless it's essentially MIB.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom