IgsEMT
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2009
- Messages
- 2,693
- Reaction score
- 50
- Location
- NYC
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks, need help here...
I do not OWN any P&S cameras thus can't be of help BUT a buddy of mine who had an unfortunate pleasure of having his P&S dropped & decided to fix it him self.
The lens in the camera, when camera turns on - shifts to one side. Once it was taken apart, the challenge now is to find the lens. Canon's website isn't of any help.
Any help would be great.
The pic below, I took with a crappy camera phone, is what this camera looks like now.
Thanks folks
I do not OWN any P&S cameras thus can't be of help BUT a buddy of mine who had an unfortunate pleasure of having his P&S dropped & decided to fix it him self.
The lens in the camera, when camera turns on - shifts to one side. Once it was taken apart, the challenge now is to find the lens. Canon's website isn't of any help.
Any help would be great.
The pic below, I took with a crappy camera phone, is what this camera looks like now.
Thanks folks
Last edited: