NEED HOUSE and CONDO PICTURES!!!!

jessejackal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie on the site, i'm actually a graphic designer and i'm looking in to purchasing pictures of Homes and condos.
I do a lot of Real estate Print, so Is there any great photographers who perhaps have STOCK images of homes and condos?

Obviously i'm looking for decent prices, and i would need a LOT of high res photos.

Thank you

Last edited:
I would guess bitter will do it for 2000$ lol

and who is bitter? does he have what im looking for? if u can help that would be appreciated!

It travel expenses and per diem included?

Thanks CCericola :)

480 sparky = the only thing i understood from ur message is "travel expenses"!! i dont get what ur trying to say!!!

480 sparky = the only thing i understood from ur message is "travel expenses"!! i dont get what ur trying to say!!!

He's asking if you're going to pay travel, lodging and meal expenses for him to go to Montreal and shoot photos of houses and condos for you. "per diem"--Latin for "per day" or "for each day."

I'm not sure I understand from your OP whether you are looking for photos of homes and condos IN Montreal, specifically for your real estate listings, or if you are looking for "stock" photos of houses and condos that could be located elsewhere.

He's asking if you're going to pay travel, lodging and meal expenses for him to go to Montreal and shoot photos of houses and condos for you. "per diem"--Latin for "per day" or "for each day."

I'm not sure I understand from your OP whether you are looking for photos of homes and condos IN Montreal, specifically for your real estate listings, or if you are looking for "stock" photos of houses and condos that could be located elsewhere.

Thanks for clarifying, I absolutely dont need a someone to come down and take pictures over here , I just need stock images of condos and homes, does not have to been shot here in Montreal, can be from anywhere preferably in North America.
Perhaps there's someone who has repertoire of stock images of what i'm looking for.

Most reactions

Back