NEED INPUT Background replacement

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Working on replacing backgrounds again. I feel like this is a little better than the last shot.

IMG_0131_PS by Michael Long, on Flickr

IMG_0091_PS by Michael Long, on Flickr

I'm aware that it's a little tight, and that the mirror is sloppy, but otherwise I think it's BETTER than the Porsche. Please for the love of god gimme some feedback so I can get better at this...?

MUCH better than the last. Definitely agree with the edges around the roof and mirrors. And, where the new background meets the road on the right side--the transition is abrupt and is a little obvious.

What really jumps out at me here is the difference in WB between the car and the background; the reflection on the building in the background looks much more like golden hour light, while that on the car is pure 5500K.

Holy crap, I didn't even notice that. I tried to blur that right side, but apparently it wasn't enough before PS crashed AGAIN. Having major issues with that.

Thanks for the feedback so far.

I agree with ^.

Also, why 2.8?
This image is critically sharp - and it should be.

upload_2015-7-28_15-45-38.png

Why did I shoot it at 2.8? I love a good bokeh. I hate having everything in focus for most car shots, though it can occasionally work.

Most reactions

Back