Need some input for a show

Which of these would interest you at a show.

• Gourds

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Vibrant sunrise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muddy river

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Looking back

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Morning fog

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

srobb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myutmostphoto.poijoy.com
Next month I will have my first chance to do a show at a local festival at a state park. I wanted to get some input from the great people here on what they think of some of my possible selections for this show. I am doing it as a poll so I can have a pretty good idea on how certain images stack up to the others.

I know some people have suggested having larger framed prints to help draw the folks in, but how large are we talking? Would a 16X20 be big enough?

Ok, I forgot one of the selections which was Morning over Main Street. If you want to vote for that image, vote other and then please post your answer. If none of these interests anyone, you may visit my photobucket gallery here http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j193/photog58/?start=all
Here are some of the selections I am thinking of;

Gourds
482386-R1-14-16b.jpg

Vibrant sunrise
11370019-1.jpg

Morning over Main Street
01870024-1.jpg

Muddy river
7836-R1-21-22A.jpg

Morning fog
6488-R1-14-15A.jpg

Looking back
6488-R1-13-14A.jpg

Morning over Main Street is the best, I state that here in words now.
And second (and the one that got my vote) for me is "Looking Back". I personally would make that one just a tad stronger in colours and contrasts.

LaFoto said:
Morning over Main Street is the best, I state that here in words now.
And second (and the one that got my vote) for me is "Looking Back". I personally would make that one just a tad stronger in colours and contrasts.

Thanks, Corinne. I was beginning to think I would only have the one or two voted for. :lol: I will see what I can do on that one.

Most reactions

Back