What's new

Need some opinions please.

stratt0n

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Messages
30
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$_MG_1585.webp$1243025_672463082801912_6084721299737556024_o.webp I'm just starting out photography as a hobby but we all know photography grows more as a passion than a hobby. I need some advise please on these pics.
 
I'm not crazy about the tilted frame in #1. I don't think it adds anything. Good light, good pose. This would be better framed in portrait aspect ratio.

As to the decoy in a tree; I'm not getting anything at all, and I think the frame is tilted here as well.
 
The decoy also blends to much into the background. Welcome to your new hobby and passion!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom