Need sugestions for a Jr. Youth retreat.

Opher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello. I will be heading off to a youth retreat in the coming month and would like some advice.

1) Rain or shine.
I want to take photos in the rain and in the sun. Do you have any suggestions on keeping my Canon XS dry? I will also have my point and shoot with me.

2) Lighting
I will be working with dark and bright situations. Will it be worth getting a wireless trigger for my 430EX II?

3) Snap shot.
Most shots will be sper of the moment shots. What can i do to keep my shoot time down.

4) Camerafobe
Most of my subjects (age 10-14) are camerafobes and try to avoid any camera. Anything i can to to calm them?

Any thing you want to say or advice you want to give is welcome.

Something I learned last week is that those FedEx envelopes that are kind of papery/rubbery are very good at covering your camera when it's raining out. If I hadn't seen someone do that and still take photo's with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it

Something I learned last week is that those FedEx envelopes that are kind of papery/rubbery are very good at covering your camera when it's raining out. If I hadn't seen someone do that and still take photo's with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it

Sounds interesting i may try that out. :D

More suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back