Need tips

karq

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So here is my gallery http://fotoklubi.lihula.ee/g2/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=31

Can some one gice me some photography tips pages or something like that.
I just dont get those pics what I like. When I take pics then they look cool on the cameras lcd, but when I load them to my pc and watch them then they just look ****. Can some one give me tips how to get those sharp and contrasty pics?

Not bad. Don't feel bad about yourself.
Some tips:
1. Many of your photos have a greenish cast. Check your white balance setting and if that doesn't help, fix the image in your favourite editing program.
2. Some of your photos are under-exposed. Lengthen the exposure a bit and bracket if unsure.
3. Many of your images have a dull tone. Set your camera's image tone settings to bright, vivid, high sharpening, high contrast etc. but don't go overboard. You can also fix this in your image editing program in your computer.
4. Objects block your subject in many photos. Move yourself and your camera so the obstructions are out of the way. I know that there is no time to do that with animals but you can with landscapes.

Hope that helps.

One big tip insteaad of posting a gallery with a million images try posting a few for all to see you might get alot more help this way.

Ok, some of my pics.
I use Pentax K10D with a 18-55 kit lens.

nael.JPG

saa.JPG

These 2 are cool looking, but the stress my eyes a little bit

But they are not that sharp. How to get more sharper pics? Is the kit lens bad ?

I thought those were blurred on purpose! In the second pic, do you want the rock in focus and the trees out of focus? If so, maintain the focus distance but increase the f number (smaller aperture). Or... don't you dare say this... were you shooting in AUTO :O and autofocus focused on the rock instead of the the trees! I hope not!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back