sundowngraphics
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2010
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Chicago, Illinois
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I am shooting a Nikon D40.
I have started to do quite a bit of product photography.
Small stuff. Some jewelry, medical products, etc.
I have a light box so most of the time I can adjust the lights so no flash is necessary.
I do however run into time when I could use a bounce flash for fill and obviously the built in will not do this.
Any suggestions on a reasonably priced flash that will sync with the camera well and give me the results i am looking for?
I know the speedlight series are probably the best but they are a little expensive.
Any substitutes that will give adequate results?
I have started to do quite a bit of product photography.
Small stuff. Some jewelry, medical products, etc.
I have a light box so most of the time I can adjust the lights so no flash is necessary.
I do however run into time when I could use a bounce flash for fill and obviously the built in will not do this.
Any suggestions on a reasonably priced flash that will sync with the camera well and give me the results i am looking for?
I know the speedlight series are probably the best but they are a little expensive.
Any substitutes that will give adequate results?
