Need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

i.shams

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Eric. I need your help.
My girlfriend and I will get married soon and she will soon have a birthday.
This is our first holiday together. I would like to give her a small gift.
We live in different cities and I would like to congratulate her unusually.
Could you write a short text on a piece of paper with congratulations
and take a picture of her against the backdrop of a beautiful landscape from your city.
I collect photos from around the world and in the end I will make a short video with the collected photos
I thank you in advance for reading this message and I will be very grateful to you
if you help bring my idea to life.
I apologize if I made mistakes the text is translated through Google translator.
All the best for all :1247:

P.S. text to write "B. G. happy birthday to you!"

...... take a picture of her against the backdrop of a beautiful landscape from your city............

I'm confused. How are we supposed to do this?

Or are we to shoot our congrats we wrote on paper with our city in the background?

...... take a picture of her against the backdrop of a beautiful landscape from your city............

I'm confused. How are we supposed to do this?

Or are we to shoot our congrats we wrote on paper with our city in the background?

you need to write congratulations on a piece of paper and take a photo on the background of beautiful places from your city
something like this

Attachments

• _53876-15440.jpg
    _53876-15440.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 96
I have 2 days left to be in time I will be grateful to everyone who will help :calm:

Hmm, Could this be an alternate way of duping someone into thinking they know this person?

there is no deception just congratulations from all over the world. if I could be myself in all places and take pictures, I would not ask for help.
but most of all I won’t have time to realize my idea
Hmm, Could this be an alternate way of duping someone into thinking they know this person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back