What's new

Needs your help to choose 3 photos!

NoamC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone!!

This is my very first post here in the forum, so first of all hi :)
My name is Noam, I hope to be active here, and I hope to learn from you guys as well..

Now I need your help :-P
I have a little contest in my workplace, where I can sumbit only 3 of my photos.. (I have some 20 nominees...)
So I uploaded my photos, and I would reallllllyy be glad if you guys could check it out and write me here (no other option...) which 3 are your favs, or which 3 would you chose.

And if you have any comments, critisizm or anything else I would be happy to hear as well.
So if you will.. that would be very helpful!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/noamcphotos/

Thanks and cheers,
Noam
 
City of Lights as is, and Lonesome Gorilla with postprocessing to bring out more detail. Any third shot would also require postprocessing.

skieur
 
Thanks skieur for your answer

No more comments...? :meh:
 
1. City of Lights (the composition) 2.Crowned Crane (becauce of the contrasting colors and the feathers) 3.Pied Tamarin ( for the expression)..... all seem to be good photos, especially with some post work :)
 
yo man i would like to start off with nice photos all around
i personally like City of Lights, Romance in Paris and Lonesome Gorilla
Hope this Helps:)

Cheers, Matt
 
City of Lights, Romantic Path & Poison Frog :wink:
​
 
They are all lovely photos. I vote for 1. Romance in Paris 2. Crowned Crane (I love this shot...I wish it was cropped diffently with less green room on the left) 3. and Lonesome Gorilla :)
 
Thank u guys for your comments! :)

It's very helpful.
I'm still not completley sure which 3 I'm gonna actually send for the competition, but your votes helps

If there's any more, don't hesitate :sexywink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom