Nemesis at 7 months.

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I always thought kids grew fast, until we started adding puppies to the family!
I couldn't decide if I liked one or two better, so I included them both. Im not terribly happy with the hot spot in number three but burning was unsuccessful due to blown highlights.

c&C always welcome!

1)
20738673352_da5751983a_c.jpg

2)
20754941131_08cd31d847_c.jpg

3)
20738667052_62ee9dca33_c.jpg

nice set. Pretty tricky to shoot a black dog against that extremely bright background.

nice set. Pretty tricky to shoot a black dog against that extremely bright background.

Thank you!

Tricky? Not with a nikon. :giggle:

Kidding mostly of corse. Next time I am going to bring the flash out with me to try and avoid the hot spots. But the lens is so heavy... Add In a flash and...... I think I'll be investing in a monopod shortly!

Nice. I like #1 and #3 best. If you really wanted to be picky, you could clone a little.

LOL, at Tricky/Nikon. They all have DNR from 1 to 100. Now go do a retake and expose for....the entire range. :)

Nice. I like #1 and #3 best. If you really wanted to be picky, you could clone a little.

LOL, at Tricky/Nikon. They all have DNR from 1 to 100. Now go do a retake and expose for....the entire range. :)

Yeah, I thought about that. I'm not too picky here because I really want to do it over with a flash. I picked the grass in front of her for subsequent shutter releases, but she wouldn't look at the camera again. Next time, I'm tying a bone to the lens! :giggle:

Nicely done (#2 looks rotated to me)
Thanks! I will have another look at it when I open Lightroom back up.

I just love dog pics... these are nice. I don't think the hot spot distracts all that much.

Most reactions

Back