Antithesis No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 24, 2007 Messages 1,340 Reaction score 16 Location Caribbean Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 10, 2008 #1
Yahoozy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 640 Reaction score 0 Location San Marcos, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 10, 2008 #2 i like it =D i really like the tan sand vs blue sky
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 10, 2008 #3 Nice shot. You have a spot in the sky that needs attention.... is it lens or sensor dust?
Antithesis No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 24, 2007 Messages 1,340 Reaction score 16 Location Caribbean Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 11, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 kundalini said: Nice shot. You have a spot in the sky that needs attention.... is it lens or sensor dust? Click to expand... It's dust, I missed it when I was editing.
kundalini said: Nice shot. You have a spot in the sky that needs attention.... is it lens or sensor dust? Click to expand... It's dust, I missed it when I was editing.